We reserve appointments with a credit card. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. We cannot guarantee appointments for late arrivals.
- A credit card will be required to schedule appointments
- Consultations are complimentary but have a $25 fee for no-shows or cancellations outside of the 24-hours
- Scheduled procedures have a $50 fee for no shows or cancellations outside of the 24 hours
- Please call ahead of time if you are running late, we have a 10-minute window and after that, we cannot guarantee your appointment to ensure our schedule for other patients.
- School-age children are welcome to attend your appointment if necessary but will be asked to sit in the waiting area. No children are allowed in treatment/laser rooms for their safety.
Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to ensure full service.
In the event of late arrival, whenever possible, Alchemy Wellness will make every attempt to accommodate all your needs. However, in consideration of other clients’ time, we may not be able to extend your appointment. Late arrivals may very well limit the time of your treatment. Treatments are to begin and end as scheduled and full value of the service will be charged regardless of arrival time.
At Alchemy, we believe in adornment and empowerment! The products and jewelry you choose reflect your own personal values and outlook on life. We offer a 30-day return policy for products purchased at Alchemy.
General Alchemy “Rules”
- Alchemy is a place of peace and tranquility, so join us in shutting off or muting your cell-phone when visiting.
- During the treatment sessions you may decide to be silent or quietly talkative. Your provider will follow your lead.
- Our goal is to provide a peaceful environment for all – so please be mindful of your voice level.
- Please just relax and enjoy your experience.
- We welcome feedback! Share with us the good, the bad, and truthful perspective of your experience at Alchemy Wellness!